WE’RE HIRING A DEPUTY STAGE MANAGER!
NLP Ltd, are interested to hear from experienced and enthusiastic Deputy Stage Managers (DSM), for a number of tours of Rod Campbell’s Dear Santa Live. The ideal candidate will have proven experience in touring children’s theatre; however, we will consider those who have experience in other areas of the theatre touring sector.
We are looking for experienced and enthusiastic DSM’s for a stage adaptation of Rod Campbell’s Dear Santa Live. We have four separate productions scheduled for the 2023 coming Festive Season, see below for more details:
- Artsdepot London.
- Rainton Arena, Kings Hall Ilkley and Birmingham Hippodrome’s Patrick Studio.
- Stafford Octagon and Theatre Severn Shrewsbury.
- UAE and Exeter.
All productions close on Christmas Eve, with rehearsals being held at NLP HQ, in Stafford, Staffordshire.
Key duties and responsibilities will include:
- The successful delivery of daily performances, to the highest possible standard.
- A good knowledge of the operation of QLab software is essential.
- Strong communication and management skills, and the ability to maintain good communication with our production office.
- This exciting and rewarding role requires some lifting and handling experience, experience of driving tour vans is desirable, and excellent verbal, and written communication skills.
Dear Santa Live is an ideal introduction to theatre for those aged 1+ and has a playing time of 50 minutes only.
Dates & Location:
Rehearses and runs Thu 16 November – Sun 24 December.
Four separate productions will be touring or in residence at Artsdepot London, Rainton Arena, Kings Hall Ilkley, Birmingham Hippodrome’s Patrick Studio, Stafford Octagon, Theatre Severn Shrewsbury, venues in the UAE and Exeter.
Closing Date: Mon 14 August 2023